Garbage Collection Services
We also have contracts with local commercial and industrial entities including the mine, the college, the hospital, and most of the fast food restaurants in the Gila Valley.
We have all types of containers and trucks available to handle every level of service.Our fleet includes:
- Residential-style side-load trucks
- Commercial use front-load trucks
- End-dump semitrucks
We're able to handle practically any situation and are reliable and timely in our work; we never leave you with a mess.Residential Pickup Instructions
- Please place carts at the curbside the night before, or by 7am. We will apply a $5.00 charge for going back.
- Please bag and tie all trash. 90-gallon carts are provided for a monthly fee. If you are using more than one cart, you will be charged accordingly.
- Our policy is one household per account.
- A late charge will be added to outstanding balances 10 days after the due date. Service will be discontinued if payment is not received within 30 days of due date. There will be a $20 fee to restart your service.
- A $25 fee applies to all NSF and stop-payment checks.
- Holiday schedule - We observe six holidays each year: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. If your pickup day falls on one of these holidays it will be made the following day.
- Notice is required to discontinue service. Otherwise you will remain on the route and continue to be billed.